Friday, February 28, 2014

Charles Miller House- Downtown Scottsdale

     


     After I enjoyed a nice Americano over at Alo Cafe, the staff recommended I walk around the corner to visit the Charles Miller House, which is located in the downtown historic district of Scottsdale. Charles Miller was the visionary that brought electricity to Scottsdale in the early 1900's. Thank you Charles Miller!! This historic house now just so happens to be the home of JAM Boutique. 
     Once I walked into the JAM Boutique there was so much to look at! It's packed with adorable gifts, collectibles, and designer greeting cards. I met Jennifer, the store manager, who also happens to craft and sell unique fabric baskets. She gave me one of her baskets, which is definitely one of a kind! You can check her items out on Etsy (www.piecefuldesign.etsy.com)! Thanks again Jennifer for showing us around the store and for the beautiful basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment