Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Coffee Buzz!


      

      Taking advantage of this beautiful day and enjoying some dark-roast coffee on the patio of Altitude Coffee Lab. I recently found this neat local coffee shop and just knew I had to check it out. They have a seasonal menu featuring small-plate cuisine and fresh pastries. I chose the fresh fruit cup (amazing!), but looking around at other's plates, the food looks absolutely delicious. I'm not a coffee expert, but this very well might be one of the best cups I have ever had! I might just have to grab myself another ;)              
      The atmosphere here is one of the many reasons I have already fallen in love with this place. The patio has a lovely view overlooking the neighborhood lake. There is plenty of comfy seating inside and outside and adorable cushioned benches to relax on. Their dog friendly patio allows you to even bring your pooch along for the ride too! Judging by the row of bikes lined up outside the patio, it looks like a lot of people finish their morning bike ride here at Altitude. I couldn't think of a better local place to unwind at.
      I definitely recommend this coffee lab to anyone who is looking for a place to get some work done or just catch up with friends, all while enjoying a nice "Cup Of Joe"! Oh, and for you singers out there- tonight is open mic night :)



Altitude Coffee Lab
8320 North Hayden Road, Suite E107
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 

No comments:

Post a Comment