Monday, February 17, 2014

Cheers to "Kruisin' With Kels"!

"Kruisin' With Kels"

      Hey guys! I know it has been a while since I've posted last, things have been SO busy here at Planet Super Saver. With the launch of our new website things have really started to take off! We have rolled out our new target markets for 2014 and will be focused on gaining more deals for you in Arizona & Southern California. We have begun to expand into Personal Care, Home & Garden, and Specialty Offers. Exciting stuff, right?! But, it gets even better...

     We are launching a new series, "Kruisin' With Kels!". I will be out and about in various communities within Arizona visiting with our merchants, interviewing them, and posting updates to our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media accounts. Now you will be able to see a little bit more behind the scenes and meet some of our wonderful merchants here in the "Valley Of The Sun"!

      Not only will I be visiting with our current merchants, but I will also be trying out new restaurants, visiting the coolest spots in AZ, and sharing my findings with YOU! My mission over the next 8 weeks is to find and share new local businesses with our customers, so please share spots you love with me because I would love to check them out. Hopefully we will have some hot new deals from these exciting new places in the near future!

      I can hardly wait to get on the road! I am stoked to cruise around the valley in my bright red VW Convertible Beetle and discover new local restaurants, attractions, and businesses! Check back later this week to see where my first stop is!

Follow us!
Facebook- facebook.com/PlanetSuperSaver
Twitter- @SuperSaverDeals
Instagram- @PlanetSuperSaver
Vine- @PlanetSuperSaver
Pintrest- pinterest.com/supersaverdeals/
YouTube- search for Planet Super Saver channel 




Photo by: http://www.escapingabroad.com/blog/valley-of-the-sun/

No comments:

Post a Comment