Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Main Squeeze of Scottsdale

Morning Squeeze

      I think I am full for the rest of the day! I just enjoyed a delicious "Florentine" egg white omelette full of spinach and light ricotta cheese with a refreshing glass of fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice. Can you say YUM?! This restaurant is right in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale and it was packed full of people. The weather is too perfect right now, so I sat outside on the dog-friendly patio and enjoyed my meal right off of the famous Scottsdale Road. The staff was super friendly and the decor inside had a retro feel to it, which was so fun! I am glad I found this place and was able to check it out to share with you guys! This would be an awesome Planet Super Saver deal!


Morning Squeeze
4233 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
http://www.morningsqueeze.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment