Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winner Winner, Cheesesteak Dinner!

      Looking for a place that serves off the wall DELICIOUS Philly sandwiches? I was just at Philadelphia Sandwich Company and let me tell you, this places knows how to make a cheesesteak! The bread was amazingly fresh and baked perfectly (I think this was my favorite part!). After I enjoyed my fries and cheesesteak I was able to met with the owner, Dennis. Really great guy and he even gave me a piece of apple bread pudding for dessert :) But it gets even better...

      While I was enjoying my yummy lunch I was able to meet the comedians who host the 24/7 Comedy radio show. They had a booth set up inside of Philadelphia Sandwich Company and were recording a show to air this week. I entered into their raffle to win two VIP tickets to see Chelsea Handler and you'll never believe it- I WON! I love Chelsea Handler and I am so so excited to see her live next month! Who should I bring with me with the extra ticket??

      We would love to have both of these business apart of our program and be able to offer some sweet deals for you guys to check them out! 








Philadelphia Sandwich Company
4225 N. Craftsman Ct.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
phillysandwichco.com

24/7 Comedy Radio
1260 AM/ 96.1 FM

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally happy you went to this place Kels - I ate there once before and it was incredible - totally the best cheesesteak ever! Definitely you should keep in touch with them and of course Chelsea Handler - that is just beyond words she is so phenominal!

    ReplyDelete