Saturday, March 1, 2014

Salut Kitchen Bar- Tempe, AZ

     Yesterday I enjoyed lunch on the patio at one of Tempe's new-ish neighborhood wine bars. I felt like I was in the city, but at the same time in somebody's casual, yet elegant, backyard. I had the romaine cobb salad and a brie wedge complimented with a glass of faggetto prosecco. The wine list alone is worth the trip! But, they have great daily specials and what seems to be a pretty incredible happy hour every day. On Monday nights they have a wine and s'mores special... how fun does that sound?! I think I may just have to check that out :) Anyone living in or around greater Phoenix should stop by! We are told that their Sunday brunch (which includes oreo pancakes!) is simply fabulous! 


Salut Kitchen Bar
1435 E. University Dr. 
Tempe, AZ 85281
http://www.salutkitchenbar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment