Monday, February 24, 2014

Our Merchant Of The Month!

And the winner is..... Honest-1 Auto Care of Edina, MN!


      For the residents of Edina, Minnesota, auto repair professionals at Honest-1 Auto Care provide eco-friendly repairs using high quality products. Aren't businesses that look out for our environment great?! Not only do they use eco-friendly products, but their friendly, honest staff makes you want to go back for future repairs because they get the job done right the first time. Another thing that I love about this service center is that they strive to educate their customers on the services they provide. Being a woman who doesn't know much about cars, I know that sometimes I don't always understand the repairs or terms that mechanics use. The mechanics at Honest-1 Auto Care explain to their customers what needs to be done and why. If I lived in Edina I would not hesitate to leave my vehicle in the trustworthy hands of these folks. Thank you Honest-1 Auto Care for being a great provider to our mutual customers! 


Honest-1 Auto Care
3224 Southdale Circle
Edina, MN 55435
http://www.honest1edina.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment