Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday's Kruise!

...Catch me while you can! 

     I was "krusin'" ALL over Scottsdale and Mesa today visiting exciting new places, as well as our current Super Saver merchants! I started my day off at C3 Kitchen at Scottsdale Quarter and after my two shots of espresso I was even more ready to hit the road. I had the chance to talk briefly with the owner- really friendly woman! I asked her what "C3" means and she told me it's because it's her third restaurant that she has opened... how clever! Their coffee is very reasonable priced and I love how they have healthy options too! I thought it was cute how they have a morning "happy hour" from 7-10 AM, all coffees are 50 cents off. I've never seen this before! This spot is super trendy, yet casual, and I can't wait to go back!

     After I left C3 Kitchen, I decided to walk around Scottsdale Quarter for a bit and walked into several shops. Have you ever heard of a place that will just blow dry and style your hair?? I found a place that does just this! It's called "Dry Bar" and for 40 bucks they will do your hair for you! A girls dream...I love it. I also found this neat spot called "Bath Junkie" that sells anything and everything you could ever want or need for a relaxing bath. It was so tough to hold back from buying everything I saw! As I kept walking down the strip of stores I was drawn to the cute store front of "Press Coffee". Although I didn't get any coffee because I was already full of caffeine, I spoke with the manager who was really nice and told me about her business. I will definitely be back to try a cup!

    Once I had enjoyed a nice morning at Scottsdale Quarter, I "kruised" over to Goldman's Deli to enjoy a nice turkey pastrami sandwich. Their menu is full of Chicago style Jewish cuisine and it was to die for! I could tell that it was a pretty popular lunch spot based on the crowd lined up out the door! There was even a table full of ladies playing Mahjong... how fun!

     My next stop was ACE Automotive in Mesa, which is one of our merchants that has been on our Auto Care Super Saver program for years. Right when I walked in I spotted a customer holding their Planet Super Saver punch card! I chatted with her about how the Super Saver has been working for her and she said she loves it and has built a great relationship with ACE Automotive. This is what we like to hear :)

     To end my day I headed to Old Town Scottsdale for a bit and stopped by The Gelato Spot! This neat place also serves wood fired pizza. Who wouldn't want a nice slice of pizza paired with gelato for dessert?! They also have a bar inside... three in one! I tried the almond joy & samoa gelato, it tasted just like an almond joy and the somoa girl scout cookie!! After I left The Gelato Spot, I ran into Old Town Candy & Toys right down the street. The entire place is filled with delicious looking candy, it's a bummer I didn't get the chance to indulge in any of it because I was so full from the day! But, I loved the old fashioned vibe I got when I walked in the door and some of the toys gave me flashbacks from when I was a young girl!

     What a busy day!! Check back this Friday to see if you can catch where I'm at next ;)


Customer using her Super Saver at ACE Automotive!


C3 Kitchen- 15147 N Scottsdale Rd #133, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Goldman's Deli- 6929 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250

The Gelato Spot- 4166 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85251

No comments:

Post a Comment